DAY 3: Clarity Kickstart To A Financial Fresh Start
DAY 3: Pricing for Profit
You’ve officially made it to the mid-way point of the challenge—great job!
Today is all about pricing.
Pricing is one of those tricky things that often people don’t put enough thought into...they pick a price and just go with it before figuring out if that price will make them profitable.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- What are the services you’re providing and how are they priced?
- What are you currently making with your client load?
- How many hours are you spending doing this work?
- What is your full capacity?
- How much can you really make based on your pricing and operating at full capacity?
By figuring these things out, you’ll be in a position to set your prices confidently and increase profits without working 24/7.
Download this google sheet to use for today's calculations! You can optionally use the first two tabs in Day 3 + 4 in place of the schedule worksheet, the Service Offering, Existing Client Roster, and Overhead Pricing Exercise tabs are all used in today's video.
Make sure to download to your device to save your information, it will not save if you use in your browser window.